Work to Make A Difference in the World!
If you want to make a difference, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at MAD.
MAD is looking for experienced individuals to help us ensure that vulnerable children get quality education, care and leadership training in order to help them rise out of poverty.
We have ongoing volunteer and internship openings for people who have backgrounds in:
• Social Media
• Programming and Design of Websites
• Marketing & Public Relations
• Travel Sales
• Strategic Planning
• Event Planning
• Donor Relations and Fundraising
• Grant Writing
If you have more than three years of proven experience in the above mentioned fields and can commit to helping us for more than one month, we may be able to provide you with free room and boarding while you work with us.
Send your application by e-mail to: Make A Difference.
Please include the following in your application:
• Resume/ Curriculum Vitae;
• Copies of certificates, degrees and/or diplomas;
• Two reference letters with contact details of referees;
• Short paragraph on how you feel you would be a valuable team member to Make A Difference.
MAD employees are expected to comply with MAD’s Child Protection Policy.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to help children and the schools they attend achieve their objectives. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for children to become leaders within their home countries.