Improving Education Near Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa
MAD’s CSR Program offers the opportunity for individuals from corporations, organizations, clubs and universities to make a tremendous impact within the Kilimanjaro Region of Tanzania while working as a team. On these trips, participants will work together with locals on various team building projects focused on education as well as use their work skill set to aid MAD in organizational development. At the end of our program volunteers will receive a certificate recognizing their contribution to community development.
Participants can expect to do one or more of the following:
- Help stock a library with books, which will benefit up to 50,000 people in the Kilimanjaro region.
- Update our tech center with laptops and printers.
- Hold a technology workshop discussing the latest technology advancements.
- Conduct English and Math workshops
- Spend time getting to know the children MAD supports at their schools.
- Strategic planning and organizational development.